Terms & conditions
Terms and conditions for fiskekort purchases via ours booking
We do not refund booked and paid fishing licenses if we have to close the fishing due to the weather and that the result is such a low water level or such a high water temperature in Gimån, that we judge that continued fishing damages the fish. The limit for closing the fishery is + 19 C for two consecutive days. We therefore claim "Force Majeure" in these cases.
Applicable rules for fishing in the Upper Gimån Fishery area;
- There is a ban on the use of waders with felt soles. Also consider the County Administrative Board's recommendations regarding disinfection of equipment and waders.
- Bag limit is a Trout and a Harr (Harr must be at least 35 cm).
From the 2017 season, so-called, "Window socket" applies in Gimån and Stavreströmmen, which means that trout that are between 40-55 cm (approx. 0,7-1,5 kg) may be taken up.
Bag limit 1 grayling + 1 trout
- Fishing is conducted within the limits that are exposed in spring karta
- Wading prohibition is respected
- Wading areas on the lake neck are respected.
- Protected areas are respected
- As an angler, you follow "normal" intervals to "rotate" within the distance you released the fiskekort for
- Fishing with permitted equipment, according to information on our website
- You must be able to present a valid fiskekort and, where applicable, valid identification.
Ortsbo regarding Stavreströmmen = residents of Bräcke Municipality.
Ortsbo regarding Other streams and our fishery area in other = municipal residents and holiday home owners within Bräcke Municipality.
In order for us to be able to check whether you, as a solved card for local residents, are really local residents according to our definition, you must be able to prove it with a document that proves this, such as a legal document. If you have booked a fishing license as Ortsbo and are not, we can charge an administration fee, from you, corresponding to the cost of a business card.
If you violate any of our rules, you risk being fined with a sum of SEK 2000, which must be paid into the association's bank account.
After the purchase has been completed, a confirmation will be sent via e-mail, where you will have the opportunity to print out your fishing license yourself or that you can "download" it on your mobile, so that you can show it to the fishing supervisor.
We process your personal data in accordance with applicable personal data legislation. By registering your personal data you agree that we use the information to contact you with information about your purchase of fiskekort. We may need to contact you again
changes occur that affect your fishing. Your personal information is used to fulfill our commitment to you as our fishing guest.
We do not disclose your email address or information about you as a customer to a third party.